Recycle Mobility Centre has been trading since 2014 a period of 9 years in that time we have helped:
- 4300 people throughout Scotland gain access to affordable reconditioned mobility equipment and a repair and maintenance service.
- Reduced 89 tonnes of waste from Landfill.
- Offered 7 young people a chance to get mechanical and electrical engineering training
- Worked in conjunction with Caring Scots a charity helping to Ship mobility equipment to the Lebanon to help victims of gas explosion in Beirut Harbour in 2020.
- Worked in conjunction with Ethiopia Medical Project a charity helping to Ship mobility equipment in 2021 to Ethiopia to help a local disabled women’s charity gain access to mobility equipment.
- Supported Cop26 Glasgow by offering manual mobility wheelchairs to attendees.
- Our shop has become the local hub the go to place for help and advice on mobility equipment within West Dunbartonshire and surrounding council areas. We support local Dr’s surgeries liaison workers, social work dept, disabled sports charities, veteran support charities and last but no least local carers as they provide such an amazing support service to all who need it.